Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th Of July

We had such a blast on the 4th of July. We were invited to go to my brothers home in Austin. He threw a huge party with over 360 people there. I got to meet a few movie stars that I never thought I would get to meet. It was sorda nice. I even got a few pictures with one of the guys holding my little Eli.
The night was finally over at about 3.00a.m. Then we had to make the drive back to San Antonio. We learned on our Beach Vacation not to stay at a hotel with the babies!! We got home at about 4.30. Long night!!!
At home everything is just settling down right now. I have put the kids therapy off for a week to just get everything here cleaned up a little. We have all my nieces from Austin staying over right now. Tony keeps taking them to Fiesta Texas while I get the house picked up. I would rather clean, than take the kids to the park!!!
Tony's job is still up in the air.. He had wanted to leave at@t because he was not doing a lot of work there, but now he just is not sure what to do. My brother had offered him a job to work with him in Austin and to travel with him, but know we are re-thinking that as well. He was offered another position at his current job also. Now we are thinking that that may be the best bet so that we can hold on to the benefits. Tony has liked it there until the past few months when it got really slow. Now they told him they had more for him to do. The only problem is that other people that he knows there may be let go if he takes the job they are offering him. We have been down this road before and lost a lot of friends that way. That is the last thing he wants to do, so he is trying to figure out a way where he can take the job, and the other people can keep there jobs to.
We are still looking at homes in Dallas, Austin, and here in San Antonio. Those are the 3 places we may end up right now. The waiting is what really bugs us the most. We just want to be settled and know where we are going to go. We need one more bedroom than we have right now, and we really want a pool for the kids.
Eli is trying to walk around more right ow, and Nessie is taking a few steps. This week we are really working on potty training. This has not been a success yet!! We are having problems with Nessie taking everyone things from them right now. She fights the other babies for what she wants. It has been a real struggle.
Well, We are going to go out for dinner tonight with our best friends. They have a lot of kids as well, so people love it when we walk i together!! Please continue to pray for Tony's job and the choices that we make !!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you have a lot of stress right now with so many big decisions to make. I know it can be a bit overwhelming and scary. It's time like this we say "okay God, where's my sign!" I will keep your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete