Monday, April 26, 2010

Posting on Fridays

I have been so busy that I have not been blogging at all anymore. Tony thought that we should close it all together, but I really did not want to do that because we are thinking of exciting things for the future with maybe more adoptions.
We have been reading Chrissie's blog lately because she was adopted from Reece's Rainbow right before we did. Chrissie had open heart surgery and has been fighting for her life since last Monday. Her parents have inspired me to adopt again. They knew when they adopted her that she had a bad heart, yet they obeyed God and adopted her and gave her the best life she would ever have. I'm just amazed at how calm the mom is. I did not ever think that I could bring home a child that may die, but now she has me thinking again. Maybe that is the child I need to bring home. It will take a lot of praying for us. I know that right now we are talking about it. My husband really wants to start an Orphans Outreach program at our church here in San Antonio. He thinks that's where God wants us right now. So, We just need to see where God is taking us right now.
For now on I think Im going to post every Friday. I feel bad that we are not posting as much as we had, but we are having a lot of therapy right now, and Elisa is stating school this week. She is so cute with her little bag. I will have alot of pictures on Friday for you guys. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you will continue posting! I don't even know how to describe to you how blessed I have been by following your journey. Absolutely amazing! I fell in love with your 3 little dollies on RR & have cried tears of joy & praised our Father for putting them into your beautiful family. It has completed a puzzle by seeing these sweethearts reaching their potential, not just hoping for a family for them "someday" & never really knowing how it all worked out. Thank you for helping strengthen my resolve to do what I can in advocating for orphans.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. How old is Nessie? When reading your blog I could totally relate. My 18 month old does the same thing. We are out and about and she screams like the highest pitch you can get to and it gives me an instant headache. It is getting so bad going out. Next week we pick up our 5th child. Anytime we went out before people always said how well behaved my kids were now I am getting the stairs. I too hope it is a short stage and I am sure it is. If you find anything that works I would sure love to know. Be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete